Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, anyone got a line on how to get the 1* patches from GP Johnston? We were discussing them earlier in a different thread, but I can't find a link of any kind. I recall seeing them advertised in the NTOA mag...but can't find the issue, or maybe it was a different magazine.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try Contempory Firearms Inc (CFI) in Ft. Worth, Tx. I don't know if it is the exact patch you are looking for, but they did sell one at one time. Olive drab background with red insignia. They usually have ads in the Shotgun News and they have a website.

·
Registered
23 Posts
One of our local LE shops near our state training center had some in stock a while back. I will be going there thursday. i will take a look and pick some up if they have any in stock.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey,

I really appreciate that! I'll reimburse you for everything. Anything you come up with I can do for ya, please let me know.

If ever in Northern Illinois, you'll have a steak and a beer coming!

Eric

·
Registered
23 Posts
Me and my big Yankee mouth! Went to the shop today and guess what..he was all sold out!!!! they had a couple of the pins and the window decals. He said they would be getting more Patches in a couple of weeks, to check back. I will be up there for a 2 day def. against edged weapon beginning of Dec. and will check again. Sorry! Stay safe all!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM,

No problem, thanks for looking. Keep me apprised of the situation when you head back.

Harley,

Sure thing, if I can come up with some, I'll get one out to ya, no problem. Email me, where are you in IN?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Eric and others, Get out your pencils. Ran into a company at a Tactical Officers Conference that has them all day long for only a few dollars each and can be had in an OD/Black or colored flavor. Give Jeff Felts of Center Mass Inc. a call at 734-416-0047. The company is out of Canton, Michigan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.