Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just joined the forum to see the picture of my gun...and it won't load! Anyway, this gun is amazing to shoot and Brian was proud of it (he tuned all my magazines to perfection), which makes it especially nice to own. It feeds everything, all the time- no exceptions. Thanks again Dane.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys, I needed web space for more pictures. I thought Brent had seen these and it didn't attract much attention so I deleted them from my gallery.

The good news is Brent will have the guns back very soon and he can post pictures of both guns!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Will be glad to stick around. I'll get some photos of the guns up soon- for the summer I'm a stay at home dad (4 month old baby) and have time for this sort of thing. This is a great forum- I've been surprised to see how many other shooters knew of Brian and his work, and that others like the 10mm as much as I do.

Dane's thoughts on chrome plating are tempting with the SV, and Brian thought it was a good idea too- he'd seen how I go through bluing! I haven't decided what I'll do to the SV slide, but will get photos up soon. Probably back to blue- but it sure looks cool now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.