Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think 3 sided slide is what SVI calls it. It is an angle cut from where the french boarder is to the top where it is flattened for top serrations. My question is has anyone ever tried to do that to a standard round top slide. I would like to give it a try but don't know if there will be enough material to remove. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.