Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice work Mike, on the last Pic above of the 1911 Belt Holster , is that just a shadow or is there an extension off the holster going into the back pocket of the Jeans ?

What is the cost & wait on that one ?

Can you do one for a Colt Defender/Officers Model ?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice pics. I own one of Mike's PDL holsters in lefty persuasion for a Kahr K9. Talked to him about how it worked prior to buying. Have to admit that when he explained how the paddle portion went between the belt and the pants, I was skeptical. Took a chance and ordered anyway. Got the holster, took one look and said to myself "no way is this thing gonna work. The holster will come off the belt with the gun."

Surprise! No matter how hard I tried to prove the design wrong, the doggone thing worked exactly the way it was supposed to. I'm sold. Good work, Mike, and thanks for a great holster!

·
Registered
165 Posts
On 2001-07-18 02:50, jafo216 wrote:
Whaaahh I cant see the purty pictures . All I see is squares . By the way I want to know how to get the pistol firing deal ????
You can get the pistol firing deal by putting your cursor on the pistol then right click and select save image as.
You can look at Mike's website at:
"www.talontactical.com"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ricky T on 2001-07-18 09:37 ]</font>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.