Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently needed to have some precision welding done on a frame I'm working on.

Sent it to George Smith at EGW and just wanted to pass on to anyone in need of his services that he is an honorable man who does excellent work.

Cheers, Tim

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
I have a nasty mess there now, being welded. I assume the finished project will be perfect as always.

George is one of the "go to guys" for serious problems IMO. He has earned the trust.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I had George and the EGW team do the job (a new top end for a 5" Govt model) that I had in Brian Bilby's shop, awaiting wotk, when he died. George and his team did a splendid job. The work was masterfully done, the work was done just as I specified, and the customer service was tops (Mike called me upon the gun's arrival to discuss my wants, George called me before shipping it back to go over everything). I was delighted with the entire transaction.

Rosco

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rosco Benson on 2001-06-19 15:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
176 Posts
On 2001-06-19 15:31, Rosco Benson wrote:
I had George and the EGW team do the job (a new top end for a 5" Govt model) that I had in Brian Bilby's shop, awaiting wotk, when he died. George and his team did a splendid job. The work was masterfully done, the work was done just as I specified, and the customer service was tops (Mike called me upon the gun's arrival to discuss my wants, George called me before shipping it back to go over everything). I was delighted with the entire transaction.

Rosco

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rosco Benson on 2001-06-19 15:42 ]</font>
Guys, You can take what Rosco says to the Bank.

He directed me to Richard Heinie for sights & trigger work and then some a few months ago, and you all know how happy I was with that job.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blackjack on 2001-06-19 15:58 ]</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.