Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you have waited MONTHS :sad: Most of those I shipped today. More next week which should cover everyone!!

Lou drop shipped me almost a hundred holsters today! I have Kimber Compact, Colt Commander and Government models in the GWH and ACP...hurry and I can ship this weekend! They'll all be gone soon :grin:

I have a couple of GWHs for a HPs. One for a full dust cover 1911, and some shark in all models. I'm giving $10 off on the standard and shark 1911 rigs in 3 sizes for the weekend if you do PayPal!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-08-25 04:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mr. Burns,

When will orders be accepted for the Surefire/Magazine pouch combo? Price?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lou is too smart and quick for his own good :grin: We have 5 new designs coming in the future including the combo pouch....but it will be awhile yet. "Once bitten, twice shy" will keep Lou and I on a little more conservative approach to introduction, production and delivery.

It'll be worth the wait and you'll see them here first of course.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks for the info; it seems to be the best approach. I will be looking forward to the new products.

Best Regards

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The beginnings of the new Alessileather.com catalog :grin:

The BCP/ACP-S with MAG/6P

Belt Slide

GWH

GWH

ACP in shark trim

GWH

ACP for a Beretta

ACP in shark trim

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-11-01 20:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Lou,

Which model is that wrapped around that Beretta second from the end? The one further up is the Belt Slide I'm pretty sure. That sure is an extremely high riding holster! I like it!

ACP maybe?

"All cats are gray in the dark" - Benjamin Franklin.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShortRound on 2001-08-26 18:26 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Short round, check out the Beretta forum!

It is an ACP as you guessed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-08-27 00:53 ]</font>

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well I got my GWH today and it is nice. What can I say to the two gentleman that put this holster together? Great job and I wish that my Kimber was back from the Smith! :grin:

Very nice holster! Well worth the wait! Tried on, less the gun, and by far it feels better than any holter to date. Sits right down in the pants, I understand now why the full size .45's conceal so well with this holster. Looks like I've found the right IWB holster for my big butt! :grin:

Thanks Dane & Lou,

Tim Williams

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Is there a place that has the pictures with the names on the site anywhere? That would be way cool...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Oh I love 'em all!

That's the prob! If I had the dough I'd certainly do a "One of Each" minimum!

...If there's one thing that can be genuinely said to "feel good"...It's a good piece of leather...and these are ALL good pieces of leather

I'm just glad we have a place we can see all this stuff in one place...forget the names. This is still "the" place to hang and check out the "latest and greatest"

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Here is Dick's newest version of the DOJ. This is the Heinie DOJ-S built by Alessi.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-11-01 22:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
414 Posts
Dane/Lou,

Any plans on making some stuff for Glocks?

Oh yeah, Dane, you have mail :smile: .

Thanks,
Clayton

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Clayton,
You bet, a GWH for the Glocks is on the way..it has been done before :grin:

Sorry on the mail. I now have 284 emails in my box at the moment...I had over 500 when I got home. I'm trying!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-11-01 23:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
414 Posts
Egads man, you need a secretary :smile: .

Thanks,
Clayton

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Monday I have a very nice young lady that is suppose to start doing the phones and paper work :smile:

I'm just hoping that you guys don't scare her away!

·
Registered
414 Posts
You must post pics of her and the gear ASAP :grin: .

Thanks Dane :smile: .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.