Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has tried AGRIP. And if so, what did u think about it. I am trying to decide between it and a Uncle Mike's slip on rubber grip for my Glock 27. I've felt Mike's rubber slip on, but have never seen or felt AGRIP's pads.
Thanks

·
Registered
580 Posts
Tried the Elvis velour stuff, Hogue rubber grip sleeves & the rubber textured "Decal Grip".
Found the Decal Grip to be the best by a long shot for own uses.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've been using the Hogue Handall on my range Glocks for several years and like them. Your hand thanks you after shooting 3-500 rounds.

For carry, I was using just a piece of mountain bike innertube. then I put the AGRIP on after reading rave reviews. It felt pretty good, but I didn't like the effect with the mag release covered. Then I decided I didn't like the "Beverly Hills suede" look :eek: ... too chi-chi. I'm back to the innertube, but I may try the decal grip. The Hogue is a bit fat for carry, imo.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I use a Hogue Handall over sandpaper Decal Grips on my G23. I don't like the way A-Grip looks, I'll stick to the Hogues, which I've been using since I was 15 :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.