Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Headhunter and I just came back from the AL SSC. What a blast. We had a great time. The seven courses of fire were really fun. The one with the three doorways was my favorite. Everyone on our squad were very friendly and helpful. The match ran so smoothly that we all got done by lunch time. And speaking of lunch, the barbecue sandwich was delicious. The weather cooperated and didn't rain on us, I didn't mind the overcast sky. I was so shocked when my name was called to the prize table, got me some bullets and powder. Thanks to all who worked the match. We'll be back next year.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I may be a little late but yes this was a very good match and this club always puts on good matches. I suggest if you are in driving range you bookmark the sight and check it for upcoming matches. They have a couple of members or more that oversee and make sure things are done right and everyone else normally pitches in. They normally do a Glock match, a 3-gun match and and the single stack match along with the ipsc mothly matches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.