Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to know if anyone has seen, handled, or shot any of thses pistols. I read a write up on them a while back and then have heard nothing. It looks like a 1911 and a Glock got married and had kids. This line of pistols has attrabutes of both Glock and 1911 lineage. Anyone have any input?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Those AA pistols look quite interesting. . . but I seem to recall Alchemy Arms making some seriously crappy Glock add parts. I hope that their pistols are better then their Glock parts!

Derek

·
Registered
72 Posts
I handled but never shot one. I've been interested in the design for a long time, but was disappointed when I actually saw the gun in the flesh. Alloy frame and Glock-like trigger. It had some of the feel of the 1911 but was blockier. The most disappointing thing was the trigger--typical mushy striker-fired trigger. If they could get the trigger better and come out with a steel frame version I'd be more interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.