Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lou since they found that 4' Gator you were raising in that "pond" in Buffalo...... Does this mean were out of luck with fine Northern raised Gator belly trim on your holsters?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Damn, I almost got arrested the other night.
I was down by the creek waiting for the 'gator' to appear. BPD came along and asked me what the hell I thought I was doing?
I told them that I was going to help the citizens of Buffalo by trapping that gator, and putting it to good use..When they told me to "get your hands on top of your head",
I figured it was time to get the hell out of there..They let me go, thinking an Italian from Buffalo couldn't possibly know anything about alligators!
Luigi

·
Registered
849 Posts
Damn Rosco, I should have thought of that.
That Gator was meaner than a junk yard dog, and had much bigger teeth too! He turned out to be a 5 footer, but he was still about
4-1/2 feet longer than I would have wanted to tangle with!
Lou

·
Registered
184 Posts
Rosco,
Too bad that not many even remember Amos! Of course Amos and Lou are about the same age!!!!!

Rob

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ah yes, the son of Doc Milsap and his pretty wife Hannah of Thibodaux, Louisiana was something of a legend. Seems Amos was reportedly able to eat up his weight in groceries. Of course, Doc Milsap was blamed for Amos being mean as a snake. The story goes that when Amos was a boy his Daddy would use him for **************. Tie a rope around his waist and throw him in the swamp.

:cool:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RAD on 2001-07-05 12:59 ]</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.