Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing searches lately to find out more about the Alessi CQC/I and was rather surprised to find very little information.

From Mr Alessi I already expect it is great.

Still if he or some owners could comment it would be great. Is it a stable platform? Concealable (compared to say, a GWH)? Comfortable? I assume it would be a good match in feel to someone with a CQC/S?

Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: telackey on 2001-08-30 21:59 ]</font>

·
Registered
71 Posts
Excellent holster. Very stable, comfortable and extremely fast presenation. Makes a great accompaniment to the CQC/S.
I liked the one he made for my HK so much, I requisitioned one for my SIG 229. BTW, Lou, any idea when that will be coming my way :smile:
Thanks.
Charles Mason

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got a CQC/I and it is substantially different in feel from the CQC/S that I tried. The rake seems the same, though the gun rides just a little higher.

That being said, the /I is a fine holster. In fact, it makes an uncomfortable (inside the waist) gun comfortable. I wore it for many hours on the job.

Hey, it's fast, it's secure. It's an Alessi. What more can you ask?

Rich

·
Registered
136 Posts
Lou and Dane have been tempting me with their stuff the past few days and Lou sent me an email with a picture of a CQCI attached.

We had been talking about 1911 holsters, but coincidentally (or was it...) the picture shows a CQCI holding a S&W 3913. Which happens to be what my wife has -- and I've been thinking about getting her a holster rig....

Anyhoo, I couldn't get the picture to download to my computer (it's formatted big, but I'll try to do it) to post it here. I don't think that Lou would object to me forwarding the photo by email (it looks good!), so email me if you're interested. I'll still try to figure out how to down/upload it so I can post it here.

I see a CQCI in my future for 1911's and 3913's. Beautiful holster!!

EDITED to say that as I understand it (per Lou) the CQCI is exactly the same as the GWH, except that the CQCI has snaps and the GWH has a sewn belt loop. Ask Dane what he thinks about snaps sometime! :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JacRyan on 2001-09-06 22:58 ]</font>

·
Registered
418 Posts
Would that be thin enough to make a USPc comfortable? I've recently been bitten by the HK bug again and I'm looking to see if there is a holster that would allow comfortable concealed carry (say that three times fast) before I add another one to my stable.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd mail you but your address is not listed. If you email me in response we can take it off the board.

I'll practice my gun photo skills this afternoon on it (unfortunately I don't have a digital camera), but I can scan them later.

I am asking $600 w/ the ammo and shipping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.