1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LUIGI -

DOVE IL FONDINA DEL LA PISTOLA????

- GIOVANNI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: topspin on 2001-07-23 20:49 ]</font>

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lou: Received the holster this AM. PERFECTION!!! This is what I have been looking for, for over a year. It incorporates everything you want, to enhance and compliment the lightweight and compact configuration of the Kahr P9. Beautiful construction and craftmanship, extremely comfortable, and functional to the nth degree. You have a very happy and satisfied customer. Thank you for all your assistance. Regards, Topspin

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ShortRound: The CQC/S in Cordovan, along with a 1 1/4" Alessi Gunbelt, also in Cordovan, and a Single Alessi Mag Pouch, also in Cordovan. I suppose the way its stated in the "Vernacular" is; I have an Alessi "RIG", for my Kahr P9. Everthing not only works GREAT....It really looks GREAT!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: topspin on 2001-08-11 19:48 ]</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.