Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lou -

Just want to thank you for the best holster I have ever strapped (or should that be "clipped") on. I received my WSDT Friday, 7/13/2001, and by Saturday evening I was in love with it.

I am a VERY large man and have had problems finding an IWB holster that didn't poke, pinch or bind thing I didn't want poked, pinched or bound. This holster clipped to my waistband, held on like a scared baby monkey, and DISAPPEARED. I wore the thing all day Saturday, and my wife and kids, who are used to monitoring me and letting me know if I'm printing in any way, did not know I had it on!

You just made all my other 4" 1911 holsters obsolete. I'll be contacting you soon for something for my Makarov, and perhaps for my 4" Security Six.

Good stuff, Sir!

Tony

·
Registered
693 Posts
Okay, I know this post is old BUT, I just received mine for a LW Commander and it's more comfortable than I imagined!

My first ever IWB holster so I don't have anything to compare it to but it's great. Maybe I just got lucky and got the best one FIRST!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.