Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Bull x appears to be going out of business does anyone know a source for moly coated 45 cal. 200 gr. SWC bullets that are as good as the bull x were? Or a dealer that still has any of the bull x in stock?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DReese on 2001-08-01 11:45 ]</font>

·
Registered
321 Posts
Are you talking about jacketed bullets coated with moly, or the cast, polymer-coated "black" bullets? If you mean the latter, then Precision bullets are a good choice. Cleaning my barrel now consists of running a dry brush through the bore a dozen passes, every 500-1500 rounds. There are probably sources for similar bullets in different regions of the country. I live in Seattle, and buy a black bullet from Masterblasters.com, which has the same properties as the Precision bullets, but because I save the cost of shipping, they're $44/k instead of $60/k for .45x230.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rick,thanks for the info. The bull x are cast, not jacketed, and have no lube except for a moly coating. I wasn't sure from your post whether the bullets you have used are moly coated or coated with something else. If they are cast / moly coated then I would like to get addresses and phone numbers for the companies you mention, if you have them. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Moly Bullets

Hey Guys,

Just happened to stumble across the forum and noticed my name. Just wanted to let you know we have a new web site up for our Moly Bullets, brass, etc. with online ordering and everything. We are working on adding new bullet styles now, so if there is a particular style you would like to see please let us know. The old site is out of commission as soon as I can remember my password (ha,ha). Anyway if you have any questions please check out the new site and drop us a line.
http://www.masterblastersbullets.com

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: Moly Bullets

masterblasters said:
Hey Guys,

Just happened to stumble across the forum and noticed my name. Just wanted to let you know we have a new web site up for our Moly Bullets, brass, etc. with online ordering and everything. We are working on adding new bullet styles now, so if there is a particular style you would like to see please let us know. The old site is out of commission as soon as I can remember my password (ha,ha). Anyway if you have any questions please check out the new site and drop us a line.
http://www.masterblastersbullets.com
I've tried two of your sample packs and was very pleased. The price was right too! I've sent you a private e-mail concerning the Schuemann article.

·
Registered
6 Posts
mastersblasters all the way.

their 147gr 9's are super accurate in my Glocks & show no real signs of leading.

Will try the 200gr 45 soonest

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.