Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This gun was built by me several years ago.I am currently in the process of touching up some scratches and redoing some things.The frame and slide is CMC.Kart NM barrel and bushing.Brown thumb safety,hammer and sear.Wilson ultra light trigger and 20 lpi M/S housing.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tough crowd to please:grin:

Here is a close up of the thumb safety contouring.Note the rear of the slide has been trued up to the frame.

I'm thinking this gun needs hard chrome.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bodeen on 2001-08-05 13:16 ]</font>

·
Registered
239 Posts
Nice gun, good beavertail fit. Have you tried dehorning the hammer and beveling the bottom of the slide? I really like how those little touches improve the handling of my Kimber. The gun looks really good in that deep blue, not sure hard chrome would be my choice there.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Hilton.

The slide bottom has been beveled slightly.It's difficult to see because of the lighting.I just put that hammer on recently.The serations closely match the rear sight.It will get a slight bevel on the exposed edges in the fully cocked position.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.