Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever said waiting is the hardest part was right... I'll admit it, I'm guilty... 6 weeks passed the other day on my order from Tony and the Gang at Milt Sparks, and even though I know that was the minimum time quoted for shipment, I caught myself checking the mailbox an extra time each day... I can only compare the sensation to that a child feels when it's December 22nd, and he know's whats around the corner...

Eagerly awaiting my Watch Six....

Patrick

·
Registered
75 Posts
It's been suggested that the telephone ended a doctor making house calls because it was just too easy to call the Doc out of his warm bed. Before someone had to get up and get out in the night to go and fetch the Doctor but with the advent of the phone just ring the old guy up and stay inside where it's warm and safe. Now we can't really compare holster makers to physicians (or maybe we can) but there's a parallel. I've found that through the magic of email it's just entirely too easy to nag your favorite holster maker. One in particular I could mention has the patience of a saint! I pestered the poor guy constantly over an order last summer. After the fact I realized what a pain in the keester I must've been and I'm still embarrassed! I try much harder to curb my enthusiasm these days or channel it into more helpful (or at least benign) activities like holster forums. :wink:

BTW, Thanks for putting up with my nagging and still making great holsters for me Saint Alessi!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I won't be emailing or calling the makers, I know they're busy... I just needed to let out a little of that giddy anticipation...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arrowman on 2001-05-23 08:45 ]</font>

·
Registered
31 Posts
The trick is to order enough stuff that SOMETHING comes almost every day.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll let you guys in on a little secret; either Lou or his secretary, Mary Lou, is psychic. He or she is a veritible shipping precognitive genius. Every time I go to nagging, dang if the order don't show up in the next day or two! As I type, I'm wearing the most comfortable holster I ever put this little P11 in. Thanks Lou and pass the good word on to your numerous staff!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lou,
Where can I find photos/catalogs/web site for your holsters.
When I search all I come up with is a very poor quality black/white R&F hunting catalog? Do you have a color catalog or even JPEGs that you can post or share? I keep hearing of your hoslters and I would like to purchase a few to try them out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here is a link with photos
http://www.rfholsters.com/rfholsters/de ... pt%5Fid=10

I am also eagerly waiting for my Watch Six
How about It Lou?
Just a little nagging :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlos MC on 2001-05-27 01:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlos MC on 2001-05-27 01:40 ]</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.