Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my ammunition manufacturing license, but before I sell any I have to have liability insurance. Anyone have any suggestions as far as what insurance companies I should contact? Thank you in advance for any help you may provide!!

Robert McLeod

Tactical Advisor, Inc.
Hinesville, Georgia 31313
(912) 368-4372

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert McLeod on 2001-06-14 09:17 ]</font>
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.