Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if anyone else is going or have attended before? I need a list as far as do I bring my Duty gear or is this "casual"? thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
PM7,
Glad you got in on this deal. You'll tell your grand kids about this one !! This is my third time.
Bring your carry gun because this is not a learn how to win match class but a learn how to fight class. Don't forget sunscreen, a couple gallons of water, snacks, hat, sunglasses, raingear, surefire flashlight, 50 rounds of carry ammos, 500-600 rounds class ammos, cold weather gear. That's about all I can think of for now. I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

·
Registered
60 Posts
For any Hackathorn grads, he will be doing a "tactical entries" class for his previous students next year at The Firearms Academy of Seattle. This class will center around the concept of having to make either a slow or quick hostage rescue type of entry into your home or other building. Will work on solo, 2-person team tactics, in daylight and low light.

Should be very interesting, closest thing to SWAT type of training that a non-SWAT cop can get.

Dates are July 27-28.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.