Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The gun Walt Rauch reviewed and pictured in COMBAT HANGUNS last year is on the "for sale forum" if you have any interest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-11-03 23:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
988 Posts
Shut up Shay! Geez, I think my wife is posting on this thing using a different name...and, if so, I haven't bought a gun in years and years. :lol:

That thing looks sweeeet. Congrats, if I gotta lose out on it, glad it went to you. Enjoy it [and I hope it doesn't fit your hand] :smile:

You got a good line on white box ammo for it? If not, drop me a line. Guy here gets it right. Course, since you are clearly Dane's favorite...you are probably shooting some of the millions of rounds he has stowed away...even though he denies the stockpile's existence.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

10mm FED is the stainless Kimber with the "WAVE" in this picture. Nice gun, good price point, even for a 10mm :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.