Pistol Smith Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
939 Posts
Talk to me Dane, talk to me ol' buddy :smile:

DD, I would tell you to bite me for that screen saver comment, but, I don't want to lose my first right of refusal privileges, so, I will just say thanks...and by the way, have you lost weight? Looking mighty tanned and buffed. :smile:

· Registered
3,552 Posts
Bait dropped, hook set, reeling in now..............Bruce call me when you have time :grin:

Is this legal:) Seems like hunting over bait!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-05-04 20:58 ]</font>

· Registered
939 Posts
Dane, we should quit dancing and just get down to where this is going. How 'bout I just keep workin' and sign all my checks over to you, you send me everything you can build? I will be the only homeless dude in country that is pushing around a stolen shopping cart full of custom pistols. :grin:

DD, I am on the phone to Gray now...seeing if we can't get ban #1,237,862,717,501 going out there...yeah, and make it retroactive :smile:

· Registered
372 Posts

· Registered
939 Posts
JLM:

CTD is advertising a Winchester 130gr JSP for $15+ a box, of 50 I assume. I am unfamiliar with that round. The Winchester I have seen is 124gr sp, or 125st.

Eric the Ammoman is a good guy to deal with. Best prices on 9x23 ammo is still through a friendly ffl and Jerry's, $9.85 a box / case, plus shipping, for the 124gr stuff...which is white- hot.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.