Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
hi all,

a couple of months ago i got a premier II that i've been using as my carry gun. so far have ~2000 rounds thru it with no malfunctions. i always clean it after i shoot it (usually!) and lube with wilson ultima lube grease and oil. once i was naughty and didn't clean it for a week-- then i shot an idpa match and took two training sessions at the local range where i shot 150rds each time-- ZERO malfunctions of any kind throughout. even when i first got it and i had to eat my spinach to rack the slide, it still functioned flawlessly.

my experience: wonderful gun, would definitely buy another!

· Registered
44 Posts
hey gyp_c, i know the feeling! when i got my premier II a few monts ago i figured it would be the last 1911 i'd buy for a while... then i saw all the pics that were posted here for the TRS hard chrome. ooooohhh's and aaaaaahh's followed and i thought to myself, "gee it has 'been a while'" and so i started looking. talking with allan yoast revealed that he had a blued TRS and was expecting some TRS hard chromes in a few weeks. so in a classic moment of weakness i told him i would take the blued one now and a HC one when he gets them and i proceeded to send him a check..... if my premier II's any indication, there will be NO REGRETS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.