Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,355 Posts
You didn't mention how many rounds fired this pistol has...I agree, if you have less than 1000 rounds through it, just needs some break in...However...I, myself, could not stand to single-shoot 1000 rds. I would send it back or at least call and ask about it...That's not right...If it does it when it's hot or dirty is bad enough, but single-shot?

Come on...this is supposed to be their premiere carry pistol right? Just sounds like you have more than a break in problem...If they're all like that, seems like there would have been more said...

I think you have a problem...

· Registered
1,355 Posts
Thanks for the clarification...So...the 1000 rds was enough to loosen it up...

I have to say, nothin' wrong with that, I musta' zigged when I shoulda' zagged on that one...My bad...

:wink:

· Registered
1,355 Posts
...I've been avoiding the local shop t6he past few days, they had a couple or three Baers and I handled them briefly. They ARE very tight...I like the feel of them though. I just can't give in to those nasty urges to grab one and run off to the range right now! Enjoy yours!

· Registered
1,355 Posts
Ahem...that IS the problem. I couldn't have cared less until I found myself in there one day and they had a brand new Premier II...I handled it a bit and finally got the slide back and checked it over pretty good. It looked good, felt good, and even fit my holster good.....sooo...

...I left and haven't been back...and... I'm not goin' back 'til I have all the monthly obligations finished! That's how much I liked it!
I'll be headed back in about a week...If it's still there at the same price...I'm afraid it's a GONER!!!

· Registered
1,355 Posts
LOL...
...stop it...yer' killin' me!

...It's the same with me...once I get started, I can't stop!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.