Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used brass stamped *- -*? Have you had any problems with it? I bought a 100 rnds and so far it checks out, but I haven't reloaded any yet. My local sporting goods store got some in but he did not know who made it. It is priced about 30% cheaper than WIN brass.

Thanks,

Canuck

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
A fellow Canadian , eh?!!!

I will have to take a look at my Starline brass when I get home, cuz this sounds sorta like what you may have. Get it - star (*) line (-) ?

·
Registered
169 Posts
It is Starline brass, and has worked very well for me. I consider it to be high quality brass.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
High Quality and cheap, this I like. I was a little afraid that it might be some cheap china brass.

Thanks,

Canuck

·
Registered
19 Posts
have used 1'000'S of starline 45's with few if any defects or problems...

·
Registered
580 Posts
On 2001-05-02 12:55, canuck wrote:
High Quality and cheap, this I like.....
Thanks,

Canuck
Great stuff! They have a site @ http://www.starlinebrass.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pistolero on 2001-11-18 13:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thats Starline brass and I have used some with good success. Not much else to say in reloading when the price is right and it works ues it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Starline makes brass for some other companies and applies what ever headstamp is specified. They are able to do small runs for others like 9X23.

135 Posts
Starline

Yes it is Starline brass and it works fine for me. I've used it plenty and never had a problem in 45acp.

·
Registered
48 Posts
one of a few 50 caliber makers

starline has worked flawlessly for me.50 ae reloads last at least 10 times usually.very high quality brass,and they arrive very close to the correct trim lengh and diameter,with minimum variation in wall thickness etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts