Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Well, the GWH is surely a nice looking holster. 'Course, I've got no way to determine whether it works or not since Dane departed the AO leaving the GWH, but tucking all my Government Models away in his suitcase. I kinda feel foolish just wearing the empty rig and I can't stuff a New Service or a SAA into Lou's tight fitted leather.

Would seem a creative holster shoemaker like Lou would have left enough leather to cram a New Service or SAA down in it for wear after one of Rupert's foraging expeditions....

· Registered
160 Posts
Well, Dane,

The 38 Super just don't count towards 1911 carry guns north of the Rio Bravo....

For cigar diameter slugs, I lean towards the 470 NE, but settle for the 416 Rigby and the 460 Wby.

Waiting for feedback. Enjoy shooting the Swenson-Colts.

· Registered
160 Posts
You're an evil pair. Dane: See logo cmts in E-mail. Lou, I have a long memory but I still want my holsters....

Anyway, I still got my New Services and SAA's...that GWH IS stretching out a bit after soaking in Lexol and Neatsfoot...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.