Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today during my lunch hour I read the new American Handgunner magazine. Dane has a new ad with one of his fantastic looking guns. I did a double take, though, because it looks like there is a BOMAR rear sight on it. I dropped my fork :smile:

What's up Dane, are you going soft on us doing adjustable sights, or is that a retro-Burns?

Just jabbing at at you a little, Dane. :grin:
Tell us about your trip. :grin:

Steve

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steve Morrison on 2001-08-01 21:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
HEY! Steve :grin:

I have it in good authority that Bomar's are not retro. After all many of the current production guns come with them installed (well at least something close to a Bomar) The gun was a 9x23 with the Wilson clone of a Bomar, done with a hidden leaf cut.

Trip? Memphis last weekend where my combatives students beat me to a pulp? Bloody and bruised pulp at that! Someone forgot to tell them to be easy on old, gray hair, men. I only talk about trips I have done. Bad luck to talk about the ones you haven't :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.