Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you experience with Rusty Sherrick Holsters. I have the Gouchenor Extreme High Ride, for mi Glock 32, that is a real nice and fast holster. It rides very close to the body and allow a very clear and fast draw. He is a very nice person to deal with, and at your request, he made all the adjustments you want to his holsters. For this one, that is a vertical one, i ask him to give some cant and to strenght the sight area (actually he told this to me) at mi request, so i can use it also with the 22. I can highly recommend his work.

·
Registered
184 Posts
die,

Rusty's work is exceptional and I would recommend it. I tried out the same rig you have and liked it. He also makes some really tough belts that are metal lined.

Rob

·
Registered
849 Posts
I've only seen a few of Rusty's holsters, and they were works of art. Beautiful execution, and detail. I've talked to Rusty a few times, and he's a real gentleman. His Hyde Glyde is great for slicking up a tight holster too. We use it around the shop all the time. It will also put a beautiful luster on the outside of a holster, or belt.
Lou

·
Registered
580 Posts
Have Rusty's Goch for both a BHP40 & that WIDE .45, the Glock 21. Workmanship is Top Notch, beautiful & Supple Horsehide and most importantly it can control the width & wt. of the Glock. Rusty is an easy fellow to talk/deal with, in fact almost as nice as that guy from Buffalo!

·
Registered
184 Posts
David,

The set I had was on loan and I only wore it once or twice. The belt was designed for really heavy use. While not as comfortable as a soft dress belt, if filled the bill.

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts