Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going guys? Got a little dilema. I have two guns I would like to customize, a Springfield Loaded and a Colt Government MK IV Series 80 . Also, Id like to get a full house gun by one of the more prominent smiths or maybe a local one. Anyways, I can only afford to do one project at this time and would appreciate a little nudge in the right direction. Some influencing pics would also be nice, thanks :smile:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey Bufford!

How goes it?

What are you looking for in a finished pistol, Bufford?
What uses will the pistol be put to? Is this to be a one-of-a-kind hand-me-down for the kids, carry gun for you, highly engraved esthetically displayed wall-maount?

Just trying to get a feel for what you want...I'm sure that no matter who you choose, thy will ask the same question...Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

:wink:

..!MOLON LABE!..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gyp_c2 on 2001-04-11 14:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hows it going Gyp_c? Yeah, I kinda want something I can hand down, also it has to shoot better than I can and be 99.9% reliable. Cant really put a price on something meant for the rug rats in the future, but I sure dont want to wait till my thirties before I can shoot the damn thing. Wow, I guess maybe I answered one of my own questions. So its really a toss up between the Colt and the Springfield. Hmm.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bufford5 on 2001-04-12 23:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well...That's the easy part!
Which one can you do without for a year or three?

:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts