Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More stuff I am trying to move for other parts. This is a New unfired Caspian 9mm slide (painted till final finish is determined) with STI bull barrel 9x19mm, Wilson Nowlin ramped, recrowned muzzel to 45 degree will send a picture of that if you are interested, Briley captive recoil spring bushing, firing pin Ion Bonded, pin spring, and firing pin stop, Wilson Combat rear sight. According to my understanding the only thing needed to finish the top end is spring guide and recoil spring. This slide was going to be used on an uncut Gvt, frame for the dust cover length, and then get the frame spec for Commander in the recoil space. But things change if they sit around too long. A couple of options for this slide, 1st already mentioned, second would be to get the stirrup cut extended to true Commander length, I sorta like the longer dust cover idea but not all the way to the end- this is a personal choice, or live with it the way that it is, some would even like that. All this stuff is new- the slide does not lookit because of the paint. Moving it @ $275.00. Will part out if requested, priced accordingly. Paypalers ad %4, MO"s or personal checks (cleared). Any questions feel free. Charlie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts