Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Buzz,
I have the answer to your problem. How does the idea of two slides for one frame sound. You can have your Capitan slide for the pretty and get this---A Belgian MKIII slide (factory blued) with dovetail front and rear sights. I have an extra and will part with it. This is complete with barrel and mainspring ready to drop on. Total price is $207 includes shipping in continental US. E-mail me if interested. I was getting ready to list it in the For Sale or Trade area. I am also interested in trading it for a quality field knife. I've been looking at Livesays at Wicked Knife Company.
Best- Hope this may help.
[email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: recondoc on 2001-06-08 11:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
56 Posts
By the way. To save some money, the Newt Livesay HKR is on sale at Wicked Knife Company until the 12th of June. It is going for $170 and I would flat trade for one. HMMMMMMM.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry Buzz,
I never heard from you so the top end was sold. I had a very tight shopping window on the item I was wanting to buy.
Best of luck on your project.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.