Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I am moving to Colorado Springs in August. Tom has already given me some info. on IPSC, IDPA, and 3-gun and it looks like there will be plenty to keep me busy.

Anybody have info. on bird hunting, praire dog shooting, a good place to shoot (public land, close by, not a range), and good mexican food?

If anyone wants to get together to shoot, fish, play poker, drink beer and tell lies, let me know! :grin:

Scott

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well guys, I finally made it! And what an ordeal.

Right in the middle of doing the final exams for my classes and starting to pack, I was in the hospital with a kidney stone. Those that have had them, understand. Those that haven't, I hope that you never have to experience it. I'm pretty pain-tolerant, and have been banged up a fair amount in the past, but NOTHING compares with a kidney stone. I'd rather stick my tongue in a fan than go through that again.

Moving is really the pits! When I first left home at 18, I could put everything that I owned in my VW Bug. Now, with a wife, two kids, and a dog, I filled an entire semi-trailer. I have heard it said that your stuff expands to fill the existing space, and now I believe it.

I've finally gotten settled into my office. What a view! From Pikes Peak to Cheyenne Mountain and beyond. Sure beats downtown Atlanta.

gyp_c2, does your offer to show me around still stand? Give me a shout!

Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.