Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have these 2 colt 1911's i'm interested in selling, i'm interested in knowing what they would be worth. Both guns are in excellent condition. Thanks in advance.

1911 Colt Combat Commander series 80, .45 auto (stainless) w/factory mag less than 250 rds. purchased new in 1994.
has a few wilson combat direct replacement parts such as sear, combat hammer, trigger, 2 piece full length guide rod, shok buff, heavy recoil spring, beaver tail grip saftey and tactical thumb saftey (all mods are bolt on if you will, their have been no changes to the stock condition of the frame and slide) also all origional parts come with it.

---------------------------------------------

1911 Colt government model series 80, .45 auto (blue) w/factory mag less than 300 rds. purchased new in 1993.
has a few wilson combat direct replacement parts such as sear, combat hammer, 2 piece full length guide rod, shock buff, heavy duty recoil spring, beaver tail grip saftey and tactical thumb saftey (all mods are bolt on if you will, their have been no changes to the stock condition of the frame and slide) also all origional parts come with it.

Larry
[email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: llavaseur on 2001-08-21 13:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
169 Posts
The only thing I'd add is that the price you'll get will vary depending on the part of the country that you're in.

In CA we pay more for some models because they're not "on list". You may want to go to a local gun show to verify pricing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.