1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well...good for you!
I worked and it's nice to have those days that remind me of why I love it here!
It'll be even better when I get caught up!
Geez...I've had enough rough weather for awhile!
Maybe two more weeks and I'll get down that way to help with the berms and what-not...Have you had some RSVPs?
GottaGo there's trees that need work out there!!!
...Glad you decided to wait on that custom;)
...:wink:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey Larry...I've been workin' awful hard lately...and some of my customers are even paying...uuhhh...where did you say that XS was? I wannnaa' just go by to make sure that guy doesn't...take advantage of you in your weakened condition...Strictly in your best interest you understand...

:roll:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hah!

I really AM savin' your life!

I'll give ya' a call later today or tomorrow...I've got a check that should be here pretty quick for 1100...Then we can talk about a finders fee...

Hey do they have any CZs down there?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well yeah...that's what friends are for...You ever hear from Roscoe? Speakin' of friends, are we firmin' up for the picnic-loser-roast-berm-build-shootin' match?
Did Tom(Hozer) say there was a 3-gun this month?
I'm gettin' farther out of touch than I like...I have one more job pendin' for the rest of this week and then I can take a couple days off...Tell the "BOSS" Happy Birthday!
...Besides...I'm gonna' sell that XS back to ya' after I get it real good and "broke-in"...

:lol:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
See...ya' get busy and this is what happens...Ya' miss a WHOLE MATCH!!!
Sheesh...How'd ya' do Hozer?

:razz:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Righteous!

I have a "small" surprise for u...BTW....

:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.