Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local dealer has a new stainless Colt XS that I can buy for $755.00. I don't really need another Colt, I'd rather have a custom or production custom, but this gun is calling me.

What should I do?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Shane, I'll tell my wife you said it was okay.
At the last gun show we went to, I was walking around looking at the 1911's and she said "How many of those things do you need?" I gave her my best serious look and said; "I don't know, but when I have enough, I'll let you know".

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DD
Beautiful pistol, kind of takes my mind off that "stock" XS. I'll have make plans for a custom.
I wasn't online yesterday. Our Colorado weather turned from winter to summer in one day, it was 75 degrees yesterday. I spent the day farmin', plowing the garden. I get almost as much pleasure from my John Deeres as I do from my Colts.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gyp_c
Arctic Pawn and Gun. They have it advertised at $799, but the "member" price is $755.
My wife's birthday is today and I don't think she would appreciate me bringing it home, so go get it and save me some money!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.