Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Oct issue of GUNS has just hit the streets. CT (Tim) Brian's newest 1911 design is aimed at the CCW market, the Sidewinder, is the cover feature. Based on the Kimber Ultra Carry, Tim has heavily modified it into his idea of an ideal concealed piece... with a couple of unique features :wink: You can read about it at his site http://www.ctbrian.com/gunsreview.html

and heres a pic...

the Sidewinder is a numbered limited run of 200. Hopkins, dirty rat that he is, got 007 :grin:

I ain't saying what my # is but heres a target Tim emailed me-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BK on 2001-08-20 00:30 ]</font>

·
Registered
146 Posts
On 2001-08-20 20:49, Bubba wrote:
Nice gun. But geez... that's a hugh price tag for the work! Doesn't seem worth it to me.
When you break it down it appears to be a competitive price to me. Not much of the original Kimber is left! The quality of craftsmanship is top notch.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Great-looking gun. This was your second post on Tim's finest, BK--and it finally put me over the edge. I called Tim yesterday and got myself on board for my very first custom full-house. I'll post in a separate topic but just wanted to let you know that this is what sealed the decision for me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Tim has his Mojo going for sure. I "signed up" about a week ago. Now we all have to hope for an early winter in CO. so he has to stay home and work instead of playing golf :smile:

On 2001-08-25 14:11, Paladin wrote:
Great-looking gun. This was your second post on Tim's finest, BK--and it finally put me over the edge. I called Tim yesterday and got myself on board for my very first custom full-house. I'll post in a separate topic but just wanted to let you know that this is what sealed the decision for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.