Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm a first time poster but long time shooter. I bought a Custom CDP (the new Custom CDP 5" gun) from the owner who had owned for 6 months and put about 1000 rounds through it. The gun is still in excellent condition with little to no wear visible... I paid $700. I didn't do a ton of homework before this purchase for this gun and was wondering if the deal was reasonable?

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,
William

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: svrwx87 on 2001-10-31 15:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: svrwx87 on 2001-10-31 19:52 ]</font>

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...

I felt it was but I've got a history of not always getting the best deal when it comes to something I really want. The fella that sold it to me is a good guy and I trust him... but of course, business is business and therefore I wondered.

Thanks again,
William

·
Registered
8 Posts
In my opinion, you got a very good deal. I bought a new Custom CDP almost a year ago for $889. The best price I've seen recently is $989.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.