Pistol Smith Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
You can get Hi Cap Mags for the .380/Mak 83 at www.fawco.com. They dont list them on their site. Too many to list, but if you call them they sould be able to help you out.
Hi Caps for the Compact at available on the CZForum ...Robert Johnson post..do a search and youll find it. Very reasonable too.....
Shoot well

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you get hi-cap magazines for your CZ-83, make sure that they are factory. I have heard negative reports about some aftermarket magazines that are out there. Also, if you pistol is chambered for 9x18, it will only hold 12 rounds. 380ACP pistols will hold 13.

·
Registered
79 Posts
CZ-USA also carries hi cap bodies for the compact. I bought two, and two base plates. The springs and followers from my 10 round mags work, and voila, I have two perfect functioning hi cap mags for $33 each.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Mannlicher said:
CZ-USA also carries hi cap bodies for the compact. I bought two, and two base plates. The springs and followers from my 10 round mags work, and voila, I have two perfect functioning hi cap mags for $33 each.
And you have committed 2 Federal felonies by definition and announced the fact on the Internet.........real smart :roll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.