Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided on the Pro Eclipse II. So far I very happy with this 1911. Very nice workmanship and my first Kimber. Shot it at the range yesterday, 50 rd, 230gr ball ammo through it. Fired every time, no FTF. Kimber magazine sucks though. Bought a Wilson 8rd and will get another when I see a better price, paid $36. Next to decide on what holster for Concealed Carry, possibly Concealed Paddle by Galco. CUL.

·
Registered
283 Posts
For an even better concealed carry holster, I strongly encourage you to look at the Alessi products on Dane Burns' website (www.burnscustom.com) or the products on Milt Sparks Leather's website.

If you still insist on a paddle holster, I can recommend the Wilson Combat Tigershark. It's the only paddle holster I've tried that stays put. (I haven't tried many, but I quit looking after the Tigershark arrived.)

In any event, be sure and get a proper gunbelt from Alessi, Sparks, or Wilson Combat. It is just as important as the holster. A 1.5-inch belt will work with Calvin Klein/Flyer-type pants, BDUs, and jeans, while a 1.25-inch belt works best for off-the rack suits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.