Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 90-95% blue delta elite, the gun looked as if carried some but shot VERY little, i've always wanted one and they were always running about $700 and up at gun shows, i paid $450 for this one. i think i got a good deal(i guess that is what counts) but what do you guys think. i'll post pictures as soon as i get them developed and scanned.
also i want another set of delta grips to put on my kimber anybody got any laying around they don't want? i dont care if they have had the wraparound center cut out because i'm going to do that anyway.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
That was a hell of a deal, actually. $550-650 is typical for a blue DE in excellent condition.

Delta Elites are great guns. I really, really like mine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will let you guys know of more like this if i find them and can't swing the price for myself. usually when i come across things i want and cant afford i tell someone else or beg,borrow, or steal, sell the kids or whatever to get it. :smile:

·
Registered
240 Posts
An friend of a friend just bought a SS Delta Elite Gold Cup with 3 mags at a local gunshop for $625. The deals are there. Sometimes you get lucky.

·
Registered
428 Posts
So when a guy at my gun club offered me his stainless Delta Elite for $450 (carried in a cheap holster; it left a shiny spot on the slide release from where the safety strap rivet rubbed, but no other marks) I should have jumped on it, huh?

He's starting to shoot it now; I guess he decided not to sell.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
450 for a stainless is a steal, i know of a stainless delta now for sale for 600 at a pawn shop, i would jump on it , but no cash at the moment. its in Texas, so anyone interested email me and ill tell you where it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.