Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Held captive by Vickers SF buddies :wink: They swooped down in their black helo's and snatched him right up :lol:

Actually, I've been wondering this too.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words and concerns, but the stories of my death ARE greatly exaggerated...

...but I swear there really are silent black helicopters following me around, and no one, 'cept me, can see them! :eek: Thank goodness my tinfoil cap still works to protects me from all the evildoers in those stealthy copters.

Seriously, I have been off-line by choice. Just spending more time enjoying the rewards of being a bachelor, in a time when there seems to be so many single women in need... :grin:

With a *best grade* 9x23 and .45 pistols in the BCP order que, it is just too rough on me, having to read about all those awesome new BCP guns -- and none of them are mine! <snifle, snifle> I will likely post more regularly -- once Dane finishes building one of MY BCP guns. :smile:

DD

·
Registered
939 Posts
Good to hear from you DD. Enjoy it while you are single.... :smile:

Maybe that is why Dane has not finished with my hi-cap 9x23...hoping I too would get frustrated and leave the board?? :lol:

Anywho, good to hear all is well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.