Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a German made EAA, .38/357 Magnum 6 shot revolver,and was wondering if anyone here own's any of their pistols? What do y'all think of their performance when you are shooting them ? Opinion's please.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the 2 inch version. As far as shooting I have had zero problems with it. As far as its finish....well its not a bbq gun. Its not something I put 1000 rounds a year thru but for sitting in a drawer waiting to defend the house its perfect.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know its a old post but I bought a 4" version for the range and all is I did was oil it down and probably have 3-4K through it so far I didn't clean until it wouldn't work and that wasn't the guns fault. I had a round that was a wee bit hot and it bent the gas shield that is above the forcing cone. Cheap way to prevent cutting but then its a cheap gun. I like it for what ir is a range gun. Would I buy another one probably not unless it was under 200. Then I'd have to see it in person. Overall for what it is and intended for its a good gun and worth 250-275 imo

·
Registered
707 Posts
Welcome to Pistolsmith!

Great first post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts