Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched E.R. tonight as I usually dont watch alot of T.V. . Anyway they had 19 people get shot by a deranged Gunman . Several died as a result . The Guy finally was seriously wounded by a Citizen in a Park with a Concealed 9MM . The citizen was wounded in the exchange of Gunfire . Anyway instead of the producers portraying the " citizen " as a Hero . The E.R. Staff snubbed their noses at him and made a bad comment about " yeah we need to arm more people , but they said it in a demeaning way and rolled thier eyes at each other . Making the Hero citizen out to be a Gun happy idiot . Then they were talking about the Shooters gun and said yeah he picked his 13 round capacity 9mm pistol up at K-mart on the way to muder people . HELLO PEOPLE , ten round mags have been all that is sold for years now to public , K-MART stopped selling guns and as far back as I can recall they never sold Handguns , Also this is in Boston and I am sure that town/state has a Waiting period to . I just hate these T.V. people playing Gun Control crap . Then the GOOD DR. Lets the BADGUY die in an elevator on purpose . In light of the WTC tragedy they chose to show mass blood covered people overflowing E.R. rooms and mass caos . I think that I will not watch these handgun control spomsored idiots anymore . They are whats wrong with todays thinking . I am done griping now.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hey brother, I am with you. Stop watching the show. Write them and tell them that. They get their money from selling commercials, how much they get depends on how many people watch. Doesn't matter if you watch because you love it or because it frustrates you so much you are amazed by it. Just turn the channel. Get access to the history channel, Discovery channel and CNN. I do and when my kids aren't kicking me off to watch a cartoon I am a happy camper.

Also, you, me and everyone needs to take a gun ignorant person shooting and treat the matter with the dignity and respect it deserves. The danger here is from ignorance. It is natural to be afraid of things you don't understand. We need to very politely help some folks to understand.

Okay, my rant is done now too.

Good shooting (not at the TV)
Jake

·
Registered
6 Posts
On the subject of liberal tv, ABC will not let their news anchors wear red, white and blue so they dont seem to be "biased". Thats a load of crap. I have found that Fox News does a much better job and they are not near as biased as the other networks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.