Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just getting back into shooting after being away for ~20 years. Am thinking of a couple purchases from EA--an adjustable trigger for a Gold Cup, and scope rails and mounts for a R$emington 700 .308 heavy barrel. I've never heard of this company. How's the quality of there merchandise? How about their service?

Thanks very much. fish.

·
Registered
693 Posts
As you may know, I have one for sale on the forum now, so I'll keep my comments short so others can chime in. I'm probably perceived as biased! :wink:

I had 3 of them and they've all functioned FLAWLESSLY (my best friend talked me out of one and the one for sale is more gun than I need because I don't compete and I'm keeping the other forever). They are super accurate and reliable. The work with hi-cap Para mags. I think Novak built a gun recently on their frame.

By the way, the one I have for sale is not one of their production guns but was built from scratch, called the Tournament Shooters Model.

Here's their website with a lot of magazine articles on them.
http://www.entreprise.com/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hoser on 2001-08-04 21:04 ]</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.