Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, its hard to pick out toys and misc things kids want. Couple months ago, my cousin, his wife and kids came over from Scotland and I spoiled them rotten with Pokemon stuff (watches, figures, clothes, etc.) It wasnt hard choosing stuff for them, but my nephew was a different story. Last time, I bought him a power ranger toy, but I guess he wasnt into them anymore because he didnt want to play with it. This time, I asked his mother which was the smart thing to do, but as im so generous, I spent $100 on an RC car for him. You guys find it easy pleasing kids?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Take the money you are going to spend on the ungratefull little bastard,buy you some ammo and go shooting while him and his kinfolk are getting over it.I have two young daughters and no matter how much I love 'em you just can't BUY them anything that makes them happy for long.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
This is the hardest thing to do and it still is the best...

Spend time with them...Take them somewhere you like to go...fishing, hunting, walking...sit on the beach and skip rocks...

...Just spend time with them....Listen to what they are saying...Don't PREACH!

Just spending time with them, will be what they remember, long after all the toys are broken and gone, long after they've grown up and left home...Even long after YOU are gone...

...just spend some time with them...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts