Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow,,,,

Gun left my hands in Des Moines, Iowa at Noon Monday,,,,made it to Yonkers,,,,was repaired, and waiting on me today (Wednesday) when I came home from work.

Keeping in mind,,,,I'm not a pistolsmith, so when this problem popped up I wanted the problem fixed right and my selection of local smiths is few and far between. All I was out was shipping.....which I don't mind,,because I wanted the job done right.

Since I had a ton of stuff to do around the house this past weekend, I didn't even miss a range session.

Also, sitting right beside my pistol was my new Wilson holster I picked up off of GunBroker.com,,,,I felt like I hit the jackpot. :smile:

Anyway,,,the any Kimber ee's lurking,,,thanks a bunch.

Thanks,
Byron Hall

·
Registered
24 Posts
sorry for the test post, but i wanted to make sure it would post before i started asking questions.

h4444, what did they say was wrong with the disconnector if you don't mind my asking? I'm not a gunsmith, but I figured something was wrong with the disconnector because 1911's should definitely NOT fire out of battery like Glocks.

Kevin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.