Pistol Smith Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had a Revelation 310C 20ga (Mossberg 500) for real close to 30 years. Killed deer, squirrels, rabbits, some dove, crows and a few armidillos. It's still a good gun. I've had some 12ga guns over the years a Rem SxS (1894 I think), Marlin 120 pump, Mossberg 500, S&W pump and a K-Mart Squires Bingham pump that worked really well. All of those are gone and I still have that 20. My wife got me a Ruger Red Label last Christmas. It is a 20 ga with a straight stock and 26" tubes. I've had the best dove season ever with it and plan on going out again in the morning. I'll probably keep the Revelation, but the Ruger has become my favorite.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm very glad you asked, I had a Savage Model 430, over under, 16 gauge with 26" barrels, IC/M, best bird gun I ever had. Wish I had it back or another just like it. Thanks OP for starting this thread!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I grew up shooting a Browning Auto-5, and still like it. I also learned on a Remington M11(?), which is a close copy of the Auto-5. My (late) Grandfather's Franchi 12 gauge also gets taken out from time to time, but it's usually the Auto-5.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts