Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any with experiences with the David Spaulding Kydex holster from Fist? I have the Universal kydex holsters from them, but the way they are designed, allows only to carry one position, because the back slot is curved to the inside, following the natural curve of the body, transforming the carry behind the hip, in un uncorfortable task. Think also, the natural rigidity of kydex. This opinion, of course, is based in only mi experience. I have a narrow waistband, so figure.
Well, for what i can see in the Fist catalog, this model in particular is designed in the same way. I want to know if any of you have experience with the holster, and wich is your method of carry (strongside, behind the hip) with it.
Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the #1 K , Ultrathin(.031") with a great belt clip and a straight drop ,I use it right at the hip point and it is very confy as it is thinner than any leather holster or kidex I know of.This an IWB holster and it is made out of two pieces sewn together.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlos MC on 2001-05-16 23:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carlos, i have this holsters too. It's for a Glock 36, but serves too for the Glock 22/23. I like this holster a lot, and consider it a real bargain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts