Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice collection Traevin! Although you really need a foregrip on that SP89 :wink: How do you like that Tactical? I have a USC carbine that I have had for a year or so and has never made it to the range, so I am working on a trade for a Tactical. I was never really looking for one, esp. since I shoot 1911 almost exclusively now...but you opinion would be appreciated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MPower,

How much do I like the Tactical? Honestly, in a life or death, run-for-it situation, if all those guns on the chest had to go except for one, leave me the Tactical.

Make the swap! Even a 1911 shooter like yourself will not complain about adding a Tactical to your collection. The controls are essentially the same, but one's a defensive handgun and the other is very offensive in purpose. When you get it out to the range, you'll see what I mean. Let me know how you like it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great collection of fine guns. I love my Tactical. I don't have any other H&K's at this time...but it would be the last gun I'd let go of! Terrific shooter! I like the looks of my suppressor but have not been able to see an actual improvement in my groups. How about you?
VonFatman

·
Registered
42 Posts
I will probably end up doing a hard chrome job on my P7's... just haven't yet decided who is going to do it for me. I am considering Tripp, Booth/Ford or Metalife. Then there's the issue of the finish - satin, brushed, matte or a combination...

Decidions, decisions, decisions...

G

·
Not to forget Stephen that purchasing a new facory nickled P7 is a perfectly justifiable expense to your girlfriend/wife.......or perhaps locating a HK that has already been hardchromed is of course a perfectly reasonable exscuse to purchase yet another HK... :wink:

·
Registered
42 Posts
On 2001-08-11 11:06, David DiFabio wrote:
Not to forget Stephen that purchasing a new facory nickled P7 is a perfectly justifiable expense to your girlfriend/wife.......or perhaps locating a HK that has already been hardchromed is of course a perfectly reasonable exscuse to purchase yet another HK... :wink:
If it were only that easy... :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.