Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out for delivery this week to a list member :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-08-26 20:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With a good piece in your hand it is easy to get a little PEACE:)

Or "I've found a kind word will get much done, but a kind word and a gun, much more" ;D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Nice to see you getting in touch with the gentle side of life, Dane. Inner peace is such a wonderful thing, the relaxation of a few deep breaths, the beauty of the flower...now, just mail the damned thing to me and let me open some new breathing holes in these critters in the barn lot! :lol:

Congrats to whoever the lucky bastid is, that is a fine looking piece of machinery.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You have an artist's touch, on both sides of the camera. "Exquisite" doesn't quite capture it. If it isn't the rhythmic tones of "Kumbaya" emanating from your shop, then it must be "Where have all the flowers gone" :smile:
Nice work!

·
Registered
388 Posts
those Wilson Aluminum base pads are covered with black armor tuff. I guess they can be brushed to match the frame, nice touch.

I will let you guys know how this baby performs when I get it. :grin::

Shay

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KIDS!

Thanks for the comments :grin:

The beavertail and thumb saftey are of my own design. Beavertail is quite different from the Garthwaite beavertail (or any other that I know of) and as you can see leaves no unslightly gaps under the frame, is tightly trimmed for size and does have a small contoured pad.

The mag pad shown is low profile and steel. I have them hard chromed. "GOD is in the details" I am just his humble servant :grin:

Cost? $3200 ground up on customer's frame.

CMC frame, Heinie Slant Pro 8s, BarSto, tool steel firing system, Vedecki trigger, tulip wood grips, ect.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I never tease Jack :grin: Now I have to beat feet to FED EX!

And that is the teaser to the off side which is INCREDIBLE IMO. What do you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-08-27 19:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dane,

Thanks for the latest pics. I think I have found the perfect wallpaper for the computer on my desk at work. I was looking for a great pic of a custom gun that did not have that tactical (knife and bullets in the pic) look. I think this picure is perfect.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.