Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
Does anyone know Mr. Craig's website or e-mail address? My understanding is that his fabulous Fantom pistol is now being manufactured by Briley, but that he is still an active gun maker as well.
Can anyone help?

Gonzo

· Registered
59 Posts
Gonzo,

Fred, to my knowledge has no web site. His email (latest info I have) is [email protected] - He did indeed sell the Fantom concept to Briley... but his current offerings are similiar in appearance. Fred built me an IPSC open gun, he called it the Fantom F19R (38Super). Excellent pistol built on the Caspian hicap frame. HTH

· Registered
185 Posts
If you are or shoot IPSC and get the Front Sight magazine I remember he, Fred Craig, ran an ad in there.

I have "filed" mine in magazine heaven. Sorry

I had one of the Fantoms in 45 and one of the full size for a while. Very good work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Terry Peters on 2001-06-20 04:38 ]</font>

· Registered
473 Posts
I have a Craig F-15 in 38 super. It is an excellent little gun. In doing my research I found Craig in fact did sell the rights to build the fantom to Briley. Also he still builds pistols and he uses a lot of Caspian Frames. If to talk to Caspian they should be able to tell you how to get in touch with him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.