Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
OOO La La, that sure is sexy looking :smile: I don't think I've seen a Heinie gun that I haven't liked...

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Hey Dick, how about telling these "animals" about the newest gun on the web site?

Costs, wait, for such a beauty and what all you did to this one. (in detail would be very cool :wink:

I know you're busy but few will beg like I am capable of :roll:

Maybe one of the nice list members will post a full size picture of it for us here :grin:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Dick, that is a beautiful pistol. Course, I have not seen one from your shop that was anything but sweet, sweet, sweet. :grin:

Lou, love that holster too! After beating on my Alessi GWH w/ stingray from Lou and Rupert, I am convince that Alessi leather is unbeatable. Now, will someone PUULLEAZE build Lou a website???????????????? I need to see more product! :smile:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Where's the Novak Sights, hehehehee :grin:

Sorry Richard... Sick Humor... :wink:

That is a very nice looking Blaster... Actually surprised to see a FLGR, since I keep hearing how many don't prefer to use them, but I suppose many 'Customs' do have them...

Whoever is doing the Photo work, it's very nice... Now, we need some close-ups, but I'd settle for the other side. :wink:

·
Registered
79 Posts
The Pistol is a Stainless Springfield, with
what I call a Tactical/Carry Pkg. I have found it is easier for a customer to look at
a package and decide what he or she wants. This has all the whistles and bells to make it a good Pistol for the purpose stated. You can have more or you can have less. I have a large Menu to choose from.
This one has a few extras. Like a Bordered Slide, Full Length Guide Rod, Ambi-Saftey.
The trigger is a McCormick Aluminum. It was used by Customer request to better match the Stainless. The grips are Hogue Tulipwood.
This is the Second Pistol I built with the
Scalloped Front Strap and Mainspring housing.
This is a Customers Pistol.
Price on Customer Supplied Components is:
$2502.00
Gee, what a bargain, maybe thats why I have a 7-8 year wait.
The Photography was done by Tom Yates Photography, in Quincy,Il.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I like that gun a lot Richard.

Question...I want to jump on your wait list soon. I want a gun that has an officer's size frame and a commander length slide.
Would it be better to get a Springfield compact, or use a Caspian slide-frame set?
Also, with the Springfield, do all the compacts made today come with the standard Novak sight cut? I know you make the Slant Pros to fit the Novak cut, but for whatever reason, I don't like the look of the Novak (or Kimber) sight cut. So I'm hoping that Springfield Compacts are still available with a standard rear sight.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Richard, thanks for the specs. Truly a beautiful pistol you built, even if its on a Srringfield :wink: Thanks again for your email y'day about the grips! I know you are a busy man and I appreciate you're taking the time to answer my question.

G

·
Alright,
Enough of all of this Dick Heinie worship and Dick Heinie this and that with these god awful pistols.

Seriosuly, readers of pistolsmith.com what do we care about flawless metal work, superb fit and finish, perfect attention to detail, a well trained eye for quality and innovation... God, and to think I already own some of them...Now all of you guys that own these pistols need to move on and begin selling them to me.

Seven years is far too long to wait Mr. Heinie by then I am sure you will have invented yet again more clever 1911 mods and I will have identified at least a few dozen Heinie 1911s I want to buy?

Life is so unfair....Will bribery work??

Now, if that picture only had quality Gold Dot ammo under the pistol it would be perfect..

On and Lou.. you are getting sleepy.. very sleepy.. send your new BCP Colt to David DiFabio.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.